What is pharmacy telemedicine?
Telemedicine refers to the use of technology such as computers and cell phones to provide healthcare services virtually. Pharmacy telemedicine allows pharmacies to transfer medical data safely and securely from the Point of Care (POC) to a board certified specialist or primary care clinician.
Telemedicine Partners provides consulting and management services related to the selection, onboarding and implementation of telemedicine software, training, physical setup, medical peripheral selection, installation, marketing & live support. Working with Telemedicine Partners enables you to provide telemedicine services safely, securely, and sustainably.
How does pharmacy telemedicine work
Book a free consultation with us to find out whether telemedicine is ideal for your pharmacy. We can discuss any challenges you are facing and offer solutions.
Ultimately, we have experience planning, developing, and managing telemedicine programs for pharmacies and other health organizations. Telemedicine Partners has served many communities across Canada, including remote and isolated worksites. We look forward to working with you to set up a telemedicine solution for your pharmacy.
What are the benefits of pharmacy telemedicine?
- Pharmacy telemedicine improves access to healthcare. We are passionate about helping individuals get the care they need in a convenient format. Telemedicine Partners has serviced remote communities such as indigenous communities and isolated occupational worksites.
- Telemedicine can help your pharmacy generate more revenue. We will also identify opportunities for business development and revenue growth. Our goal is to connect patients with physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals.
- We approach clinicians in your community that you might already be working with to see if there is an opportunity for collaboration.
- Pharmacy telemedicine increases patient satisfaction because you essentially became a one stop shop.
Why choose Telemedicine Partners for pharmacy telemedicine?
- We’ve done this before and as a result we’ll save you time and money.
- We’ll customize a solution to meet your needs.
- We can help you connect with clinicians in your area and market your virtual clinic.
- We offer a free consultation.
Contact us to learn more about pharmacy telemedicine.
Do you have a question about pharmacy telemedicine? Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-766-3221. We are more than happy to answer your questions and provide telemedicine solutions. You can also visit us at 100 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1A9.